Simple Way to Make Authentic Easy Sugar Cookies for List of Food

Easy Sugar Cookies, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

Easy Sugar Cookies

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Easy Sugar Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Sugar Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy sugar cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Sugar Cookies:

  1. Get 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
  2. Make ready 1 cup of shortening, I use crisco sticks.
  3. Get 2 tbsp of cream, milk or half and half.
  4. Make ready of Good splash of vanilla.
  5. Take 1 of egg.
  6. Make ready 2 1/2 cups of SELF RISING flour.
  7. Get 1 tsp of baking soda.

Instructions to make Easy Sugar Cookies:

  1. Preheat oven to 375. Cream sugar and shortening til fluffy. Add cream and vanilla then crack in the egg. Mix to combine. Add baking soda to flour and add I cup at a time until mixed well..
  2. On parchment lined pan drop cookies and bake about 8 minutes. I added colored sugar sprinkles before I baked them. I use a cookie scoop. Bake only until the bottoms turn slightly brown. Transfer to a cooling rack..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food easy sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Prepare Fancy A chocolate dessert in Grenada😜😝 for Dinner Recipe

Recipe of Popular Boudin stuffed peppers for Breakfast Food

Recipe of Homemade Ham and Potato Soup